5 year old Breanna Fowler has Neuroblastoma Cancer, she has had it since the young age of only two years old. She has so far never had a normal childhood, and may not ever have one.
I personally know Breanna, and she is one of the most kindest and beautiful little girls I’ve ever known. She’s so smart and kind and she never takes anything for granted. She doesn’t deserve this.
Even though Breanna is in remission at this very moment, the cancer still isn’t completely gone. There is still a chance that it will come back.
Help raise awareness for Breanna and anybody else who is suffering from cancer. We can find a cure. <3
(Source: love---chey)20 notes · #Breanna Fowler #Cancer #Neuroblastoma #Raise Awareness #mine
- montanalovepiper likes this
- sexuallylirry reblogged this from tr-nding
- tr-nding reblogged this from rant-rant-r4nt
- ok-l4ugh reblogged this from rant-rant-r4nt
- timespent-chasingcars reblogged this from rant-rant-r4nt
- iheartbullyeatingzombies likes this
- goodmoaning1d reblogged this from timespent-chasingcars
- fuckyoupeoplefortakingthegoodurl likes this
- louis-twerk-team reblogged this from tr-nding
- itreallygetsonmyboobs reblogged this from emmacailey
- jsdhgasyigasuifgn reblogged this from timespent-chasingcars
- rant-rant-r4nt reblogged this from timespent-chasingcars
- emmacailey reblogged this from timespent-chasingcars
- emmacailey likes this
- timespent-chasingcars likes this
- w-oahbabe reblogged this from tr-nding